One plus one is greater than two. The StoreJet 25M3 combines the shock-resistant qualities with the SuperSpeed 5Gb/s interface bandwidth of USB 3.1 Gen 1, allowing users to enjoy ultra-fast file transfers and the highest level of anti-shock protection.
- Military-grade shock resistance*
- SuperSpeed USB 3.1 Gen 1 compliant
- Advanced three-stage shock protection system
- Durable anti-shock rubber outer case
- Advanced internal hard drive suspension system
- Slim form factor for greater convenience and portability (SJ25M3G / SJ25M3S)
- Quick Reconnect Button – safely re-enable the removed hard drive without unplugging and reinsertion
- One Touch Auto-Backup button**
- 256-bit AES file & folder encryption**
Dimensions (Max.) M3 : 129.5 mm x 82.4 mm x 18.8 mm (5.10″ x 3.24″ x 0.74″)
M3G / M3S: 129.5 mm x 80.8 mm x 16.1 mm (5.10″ x 3.18″ x 0.63″)
Weight (Max.) M3 500GB & 1TB: 216 g (7.62 oz)
M3 2TB: 230 g (8.11 oz)
M3S / M3G: 185 g (6.53 oz)
- Iron gray/
- Military green
- micro USB to USB Type A
- USB 3.1 Gen 1
- 2 TB
- 2.5″ HDD
Operating Temperature 5°C (41°F) ~ 55°C (131°F) Operating Voltage
- Transcend Elite software is required for One Touch Auto-backup and AES encryption functions.
- Dimensions given are exclusive of protruding elements.
- Three-year Limited Warranty
- Please click here for more information about the Transcend Warranty Policy.
- Drop test is based on U.S. military drop-test standards MIL-STD-810G 516.6, and performed in non-operating state. This does not guarantee the invulnerability of this product under any circumstances. More information about Transcend’s MIL-STD test can be found here.
- Microsoft Windows 7
- Microsoft Windows 8
- Microsoft Windows 10
- Mac OS X 10.7 or later
- Linux Kernel 2.6.31 or later